Friday, August 27, 2004

>_>;;

Ok, the previous post about updating this blog THAT regularly failed. It's THAT hard. For me that is. I just cant seem to find any time to update my blog, even if i'm doing nothing for most of the day. Maybe the idea of sharing your thoughts and life with everyone else isn't my cup of tea, since i'm secretive and shy. Really now, i just cant find any other reason that prevents me from updating my blog regularly(other than lazy, you know, that so typical of me to be lazy, hehe). The second reason would be the lack of writing skills and my bad english(so true). The art of storytelling is wayyyy out of my world. I'm not a good explainer. ok, enough about me and lets move on to what happened today:

- It's a fun day. Tiring but fun. Went out with xiongie and shelby. And met shinnoir and..ugh, i forgot his name and nickname-_-, someone. Kekeke, it was a lil' awkward when alexia aka shelby met shinnoir after all that has happened. They were getting along as if nothing ever happened, then why am i feeling awkward?-_- Ah nevermind, shinnoir apologizes to alexia for everything after the movie anyways. Oh ya, the movie, house of the dead, sucks big time. I'll never watch another game turned movie ever again. omg..it's freaking lame. ah well, it was a good day, so the movie doesnt really matters ^_^okie, that's all for today. till next post. i hope i can post more often hehe.

11 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, oh dear, I'm getting square eyed here - must have been spending too much time reading blogs and cheap web hosting package information. I'm supposed to be looking for cheap web hosting package items but I find it all too easy just to click 'Next' and just see anything which is how I came to >_>;;. Some blogs I just skip through but I spent a while here. Ciao.

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Fubuki, I'm looking for information and chat about frontpage hosting and came across your site. There are some views in >_>;; that I can take on board. I used frontpage hosting as one of my search terms which is how I came to visit your site. Enjoyed the read, I'll make note to come back again.

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Fubuki, I'm in Hawaiian mood as I'm listening to Ki ho'alu music (If you've not heared this type of guitar music then you are in for a treat!) so I'm not really concentrating very hard but I came across >_>;; looking up gen on frontpage web hosting. Anything to do with frontpage web hosting I always look at, though I do have a tendency to wander about in blogs just reading generally.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Fubuki, what a great blog you have here, been entertained by the read. Just noticed that my brief time visiting blogs looking for shared hosting plan items has run into a couple of hours. Easily done when you get engrossed in what people write about. I should really use shared hosting plan as a search term but then I might miss places such as >_>;;. Besides which working all the time is boring.

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Fubuki, I'm looking for information and chat about canadian web hosting and came across your site. There are some views in >_>;; that I can take on board. I used canadian web hosting as one of my search terms which is how I came to visit your site. Enjoyed the read, I'll make note to come back again.

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Fubuki, I've just been playing Serious Sam 2 before getting down to do some research into canadian web hosting; on the whole I'd rather continue playing. First place I came to was >_>;; so I've been having a good time reading your blog. There are some ideas that I could maybe incorporate into canadian web hosting to make it more useful. Thank you!

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Fubuki, there's so much written about imageshack hosting that I'm getting quite quite depressed how to sort it all out and decide what is good and what is not. Your >_>;; has been better than most and now perhaps I can make more use of imageshack hosting.

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fubuki, this is my last visit on the 'net for now - I'm tired. I found >_>;; by accident as I'm searching on reseller hosting package but I got fed up with that and I've been roaming about just reading what takes my fancy. Good blog you have here, I enjoyed my visit. Have a great day and it's back to reseller hosting package searches for me tomorrow.

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fubuki, this is my last visit on the 'net for now - I'm tired. I found >_>;; by accident as I'm searching on imageshack hosting but I got fed up with that and I've been roaming about just reading what takes my fancy. Good blog you have here, I enjoyed my visit. Have a great day and it's back to imageshack hosting searches for me tomorrow.

 
At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Fubuki, I'm looking for information and chat about dns hosting and came across your site. There are some views in >_>;; that I can take on board. I used dns hosting as one of my search terms which is how I came to visit your site. Enjoyed the read, I'll make note to come back again.

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Fubuki, I'm looking for information and chat about cold fusion hosting and came across your site. There are some views in >_>;; that I can take on board. I used cold fusion hosting as one of my search terms which is how I came to visit your site. Enjoyed the read, I'll make note to come back again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home