Thursday, February 17, 2005

Three bottles of kickapoo and one teh ais bungkus.

It's been a hectic busy week as usual soon after I got back to MMU. Unexpected due dates, sleepless nights, 8 hours class a day and the crazy life in Cyberjaya have all been somewhat a routine. 8 hours class is not as torturous as before, sleepless night and then going to class at 9 am is not unusual anymore. But on the other side, I've panda eyes now. o_o

My back was aching abit last night and I think I have a slight fever after doing multiple assignments and then rushing to FCM building to submit em, couple of times yesterday. My bed is drenched of sweat(yes, it's sweat. I don't pee in bed ok?^^) when I woke up, feeling like shit at about 6am. I drank some water and ended up taking my pillows and sleep on the floor. It's now 10.30am and I'm good as new :D
Accidentally skipped class at 9 though. And the best thing is that they didn't take any attendance. Mwahaha.

Me out.

-- Improving Malaysian Movie Industry . What me and friend did yesterday. Quite a long read. Not a state-of-the-art essay, but the topic is ok. I did browse through other peoples work at my lecturer's room yesterday, and I'm sure my topic is quite interesting compared to others. Content-wise, no comment. Hehe. *link corrected* -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home