Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Official end Alpha year post

since almost every Alpha FCM students blogged about what they did in the past one year in MMU(yeah, i think i've read almost every single one of em bloggies), i feel left out if i didn't blog about the same thing.

so here's a list of what happened during my first year in MMU:

  1. First sem:
    • Got called DiCaprio from a Nigerian international student. Damn funny.
    • Shaved and became bald. It's my first time being bald. Hahaha. NO MORE DICAPRIO FOR YOU GUYS! (but the nigerian still call me that. he doesn't even know my name. lol.)
    • I've forgotten what happened. It's a year ago damnit. How other people remembered for so long???


  2. Second sem:
    • Didn't skip class at ALL! wootness.
    • Played WarCraft for the first time.
    • Passed my driving test o)n my birthday ;)
    • Actually i've forgotten most of it.


  3. Third sem:
    • Joined Archery club. I've joined this club since first sem actually but the activity starts at third sem. Thank you mr. club president. You're on my blacklist now.
    • Joined E-charity run. Arrived late and everyone else(about 200+ people) had a headstart before me. Got 152nd place. LOL. I was dead last and thought i won't catchup to anyone.
    • Joined UPGs MMU-UTM trip. Got 22 SAPS point from it. Thanks Shiedan. But 22 points ain't enough to get me a hostel room. *sob*
    • Watched the MMU Worlds debate competition. It was fun seeing people from around the world here in MMU.
    • Came to Tun Dr Mahathir speech on culture differences bla bla (forgot the title) but heck, he IS the man. Better than the Switzerland ambassador and the other guests atleast. The swiss ambassador talked about 12 points on bla bla... uninteresting whilst Tun Dr Mahathir speech was a blast.
    • Managed to blew up my monitor and the new replacement monitor.
    • Joined NightHunt. A treasure hunt in MMU. Got 11th place i think. My group skipped 2 tasks. LOL. Geez, and the prizes is only up to 10th place.
    • Had a trip to melaka with zul and mil.
    • Blackout spree in hostel for 3rd floor, wing A which is where my room is.
    • And did little stuffs that i couldn't remember.



I'll add more if i somehow remembered more out of the blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home