Friday, April 29, 2005

Time travelling.

Apparently I, yes I, have the power to time travel. I've only noticed this superb greatness last week when I travelled from tuesday to thursday, skipping Wednesday which is 24 hours. Today, after a good game of DoTA, I realized that I time travelled once again, from monday to friday.

ok, actually i lost count of days. Holiday is boring when you only sit at home, playing games and watching animes, sleep at 5am and wake up at approximately 2pm to check whether your anime download has finished or not, and scavenge food straight after that.
Well, what I'm doing right now ain't that bad, but the happiness only last like, 3 minutes before I get bored again.

Pwning newbies in DoTA is good, makes me feel like i'm a pro MUAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home