Saturday, April 23, 2005

Untitled

it's 3am now and i just got back from watching Guess Who midnight movie in Sunway Pyramid and it was hilarious but it's 3am already so i'm tired after hanging out with some friends and watch them jam around in rhythmix and played a game of foosball then eddy asked chee to send the band to the ktm station so we quickly end the game and send them to the station then headed straight to the cinema with chee driving me for the first time so it was crazy but i'm officially broke when we went for a drink at a mamak restaurant after the movie which made me use my last dollar on a teh-o-ais so now i am super tired + broke and i got scolded for calling my parents to open the already locked door for me at 3am which they left the key under the bbq set but didn't tell me that the key was under there whatsoever but i don't mind anyways since streamyx working fine now and i'm thinking of taking a bath but i'm tired and am typing this thing so i'll just take a bath first thing tomorrow and for now i should enjoy another movie that is in my computer while lying on my bed which isn't actually mine because it's my sis' bed but since she conquered my room while i was in hostel and now i have to sleep in her room so it's considered as my bed and good night peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home