Monday, October 17, 2005

It's time.

Today was just a normal day, apart from the really sucky internet connection. I can barely surf the net, let alone play some games(online games, i don't really play offline games). Screw whoever that's hogging the bandwidth(that's what you get for living with anime minded friends, they download 24/7. SAVE THE BANDWIDTH FOR ME TOO, ASS!). So being bored as i usually do, i went through some blogs, and randomly clicking on their profiles. Then i saw a birthdate, 1987, and she's 18. I got to a shock for a minute there. Holy cow,I can't believe that i'm turning 19 this year.

19!


Ugh, i feel so old now. I don't think i look 19. I don't think i feel 19. I don't think i think 19. oh my gosh, 19.

I do stupid things. I play alot. I'm scared to go and pay the bills alone. I sing by myself infront of the computer. 19? nu-uh.

no it's not my birthday yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home