Tuesday, July 17, 2007

7 months and counting. Not anymore.

Surprise surprise, i am still around. I thought i'd quit blogging for good. It seemed that way too, for the past 7 months.

Anyways, long story short, I've been reading too much blog, and decided to give this blogging thingie a try, again. Fret not, I won't be writing any boring stories of my everyday life(lol).



So I was watching this movie, Taiyou No Uta(Imdb link), a japanese movie about Kaoru Amane(YUI, I freaking love this girl. Cute and plays the guitar, what more can one ask?), who, er... okay, I think whoever's reading this is better off reading Taiyou No Uta synopsis in the links provided above. They explain the movie's synopsis better than I ever could.

...i found myself to be giggling like an 5-year old shaking hands with barney at a shopping mall, or squealing like a fangirl who met Justin Timberlake(what's so special about this guy? he can't sing for nuts!), everytime YUI is:


  • smiling

  • singing

  • crying

  • frowning

  • etc



ok, so everytime i see YUI on the screen, i giggle like a fanboy. pffft this is totally uncool of me.

On a sidenote, the YUI acting in this movie, is not to be confused with Ichikawa Yui, who is an actress and a model. As someone that I happen to know drools over Ichikawa Yui, day in and day out, I would like to stress that MY YUI(lol), is better than my friend's yui in every aspect. Ookami just got pwned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home